It’s nearly Christmas, so we’re offering readers a chance to support Exeunt AND some really worthwhile causes in one go. I know, right? Join Exeunt’s Friends Scheme before midnight on Tuesday 19th December and we’ll send you not just Exeunt’s end-of-year zine, but two back issues as well – provided you make a donation to either Clean Break or Arts Emergency.
How it works
- Make a one-off donation of £10 or more to Clean Break or Arts Emergency, and tell us you’ve done so by emailing editors[at]exeuntmagazine[dot]com
- Become a Friend of Exeunt
- Get two back issues of Exeunt’s zine in the post, plus our brand new end-of-year zine How We Survived 2017. We’ll get them to you by December 28th, perfect for wiling away the days between Christmas and New Year
How We Survived 2017
Exeunt’s new zine is an idiosyncratic look back on a year in theatre, told in essays, illustrations, collages, puzzles, and games. Contents include:
- A Belgrade Diary – Exeunt co-founder Natasha Tripney on a year split between two very different theatrical landscapes
- Eve n Ava Are Artistic Directors – Eve Allin and Ava Davies imagine their ideal theatre space, and line-up
- The Big Huge Theatre Crossword – Fergus Morgan’s mammoth crossword will test your 2017 theatre knowledge
- Things Fall Apart And That’s Okay – Rosemary Waugh on the surprising virtues of uncertainty
- The Island – In Francesca Peschier’s hilarious story, London’s artistic directors must duke it out for in a hostile landscape
- And lots, lots more…
Offer is also open to existing Friends, just make a donation and we’ll send you extra zines. Got a question? Get in touch on editors[at]exeuntmagazine[dot]com. Or on Twitter. Bears love Twitter.