First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- A Case for Liveness
- Review: The Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings show
- Post Pandemic #Work
- An open letter to theatre and performance makers
A group of theatre and performance organisations
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Performative Politics
- Covid-19 Resources for UK Theatre
- Excerpts from the diary of a Black Woman at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Roundtable: Yolanda Bonnell requested that only people of colour review her work. Why the outcry?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.