First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: All About Eve at Noël Coward Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: No Miracles Here at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Les Miserables So White
- No Sleep Till Brexit
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Review: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at The Lowry
- Sea Wall
- Review: Blue/Orange at Birmingham REP
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.