First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Frankie Vah at Soho Theatre
- Mishandled Archive
Tara Fatehi Irani
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: The Marriage of Figaro at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Mountains: The Dreams of Lily Kwok
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.