First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Cheviot, The Stag and The Black, Black Oil at Live Theatre, Newcastle
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
- Do trigger warnings ruin theatre's power to surprise?
- Review: One Night in Miami at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: The Future at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Flies at Bunker Theatre
- Review: Bronx Gothic at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: The Cherry Orchard at Arcola Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.