First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Elves and the Shoemakers at Sheffield Theatres
- Review: Gypsy at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Review: Ubu! at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Bitch on Heat at Soho Theatre
- Review: Our Country’s Good at Theatre Royal Stratford East
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at Bridge Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: Drac and Jill at The Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: I wanna be yours, Paines Plough
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.