First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Emilia at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Edinburgh Review: One Life Stand at Summerhall
- Edinburgh Review: Pickle Jar at Underbelly Cowgate
- Edinburgh review: Daughter at Canada Hub, Summerhall
- Edinburgh review: It's True, It's True, It's True at Underbelly
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Edinburgh Review: The Half Moon Shania at ZOO
- Edinburgh Review: Jonny Woo’s All Star Brexit Cabaret at Assembly George Square
- Edinburgh Review: Cock, Cock... Who’s There? at Summerhall
- Review: Fun Home at Young Vic Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.