First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Episode 3 of our Edinburgh mini episodes includes ornithological considerations.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Ponyboy Curtis at The Yard
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- The Lost Child
- Review: Before I Was a Bear at the Bunker Theatre
- Theatre's hiring crisis
- Review: The Wedding by Gecko
- Remaking Musical Theatre's Misogynist History
- Edinburgh Review: Natalie Palamides: Nate at Pleasance Courtyard
- Review: random/generations at Chichester Festival Theatre
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.