This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Emilia at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Edinburgh Review: Flight at Summerhall
- Edinburgh review: Sparks at Pleasance Courtyard
- Edinburgh Review: Eaten at Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Edinburgh review: Daughter at Canada Hub, Summerhall
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Edinburgh review: It's True, It's True, It's True at Underbelly
- Edinburgh review: Finding Fassbender at Pleasance
- Review: A Skull in Connemara at Olympia Theatre, Dublin
- Edinburgh Review: Expendable Chapters at Greenside at Infirmary Street
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.