This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Is the hype real?
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- Review: I'm Not Running at the National Theatre
- Review: Rathmines Road at Abbey Theatre
- Review: The Sweet Science of Bruising at Southwark Playhouse
- Review: All You Need Is LSD at Birmingham REP
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.