This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Edinburgh fringe review: A Table Tennis Play by Walrus
- Edinburgh fringe review: Collapsible by Margaret Perry
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Edinburgh Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet at Underbelly
- Some questions for the Edinburgh Fringe
- Edinburgh fringe review: Baby Reindeer by Richard Gadd
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Bible John by Caitlin McEwan
- Edinburgh fringe review: All of Me by Caroline Horton
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Edinburgh fringe review: Die or Run by Glen Neath and Hannah Ringham
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.