This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Frankie Vah at Soho Theatre
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: The Marriage of Figaro at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Mountains: The Dreams of Lily Kwok
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Coconut at Ovalhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.