This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Cheviot, The Stag and The Black, Black Oil at Live Theatre, Newcastle
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
- Do trigger warnings ruin theatre's power to surprise?
- Review: One Night in Miami at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: The Future at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Flies at Bunker Theatre
- Review: Bronx Gothic at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: The Cherry Orchard at Arcola Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.