This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: All About Eve at Noël Coward Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: No Miracles Here at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Les Miserables So White
- No Sleep Till Brexit
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Review: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at The Lowry
- Sea Wall
- Review: Blue/Orange at Birmingham REP
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.