This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- A Case for Liveness
- Review: The Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings show
- Post Pandemic #Work
- An open letter to theatre and performance makers
A group of theatre and performance organisations
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- The Lost Child
- Les Miserables So White
- Performative Politics
- Covid-19 Resources for UK Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.