This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre; and Stewart Pringle, Eleanor Turney and Dave Ralf share their experiences of Battersea Arts Centre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Exeunt's Favourite London Shows of 2018
- How can we talk about 'thirst' in theatre?
Dr Kirsty Sedgman
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Review: The Grand Old Dame of York at York Theatre Royal
- Review: The Convert at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Review: The Cane at the Royal Court
- Review: One Jewish Boy at the Old Red Lion Theatre
- Review: Hansel & Gretel at Royal Opera House
- Review: Orpheus at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: Släpstick at HOME, Manchester
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.