This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Dick Whittington at Exeter Northcott Theatre
- If not now, when?: Falsettogate, and what it teaches us about meaningful minority inclusion
- The Spirit In Any Condition Does Not Burn
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- David Caves: The Tamer Tamed
- Redux Review: Anatomy of a Suicide
- Review: Freud's Last Session, King's Head Theatre
- Review: Santa Must Die! at Alphabetti Theatre, Newcastle
- Another Country
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.