The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Oh Pomona
- Review: Double, Visitors and Eternal by Darkfield Radio (online)
- The Spirit In Any Condition Does Not Burn
- David Caves: The Tamer Tamed
- Tipping the Velvet: An Exeunt Dialogue
- Review: An Enemy of the People at Nottingham Playhouse
- Exhibit B: A Conversation
Diana Damian Martin
- Ensemble work: "Theatre is always about together"
- A New Era for Women in Circus
- The Motherfucker with the Hat
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.