Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The Astronaut's Chair
- An Enemy of the People
- Free Pizza Makes Everything Feel Possible
- Post Pandemic #Work
- Exeunt is taking a break
- Theatre's Left Behind Freelancers
- Review: Bluebelle, Shoreditch Town Hall (LIMF)
- How do we begin to heal from all this?
the vacuum cleaner
- Review: The Glow, Royal Court Theatre
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.