We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Oh Pomona
- Review: Double, Visitors and Eternal by Darkfield Radio (online)
- Review: An Enemy of the People at Nottingham Playhouse
- The Spirit In Any Condition Does Not Burn
- Tipping the Velvet: An Exeunt Dialogue
- David Caves: The Tamer Tamed
- The Motherfucker with the Hat
- Les Miserables So White
- Redux Review: Pina Bauschâ€™s The Rite of Spring
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.