First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Ornithological considerations included.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Oh Pomona
- Review: Double, Visitors and Eternal by Darkfield Radio (online)
- The Spirit In Any Condition Does Not Burn
- Tipping the Velvet: An Exeunt Dialogue
- David Caves: The Tamer Tamed
- Review: An Enemy of the People at Nottingham Playhouse
- Ensemble work: "Theatre is always about together"
- The Motherfucker with the Hat
- Three Short Plays By Samuel Beckett
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.