Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Ponyboy Curtis at The Yard
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Wedding by Gecko
- Theatre's hiring crisis
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Les Miserables So White
- The Cult of Beauty: The Aesthetic Movement 1860-1900
- The Jews Are Tired: The Royal Court, Rare Earth Mettle, and Why Enough is Enough
Emma Jude Harris
- Playing for Time
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.