Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Ponyboy Curtis at The Yard
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Wedding by Gecko
- Theatre's hiring crisis
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Les Miserables So White
- The Jews Are Tired: The Royal Court, Rare Earth Mettle, and Why Enough is Enough
Emma Jude Harris
- Playing for Time
- Stewart Lee: "The most controversial thing you can do is be sincere in a world of irony."
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.