This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Encounters With Reykjavik Fringe
- Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Review: Maggie the Cat at Manchester International Festival
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Review: Peter Gynt at National Theatre
- Review: seven methods of killing kylie jenner
- Romania's divided political theatre landscape
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Jasmine Lee-Jones and Milli Bhatia: "Why do we have to inherit structures in order to make stuff?"
Ava Wong Davies
- Edinburgh Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet at Underbelly
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.