This month’s endearingly ramshackle offerings: reviews of Little Light at Orange Tree Theatre, A Stab In The Dark at Lyric Hammersmith, The Eradication of Schizophrenia In Western Lapland at the Albany. Round the table are Catherine Love, Megan Vaughan, Annegret Marten and Tim Bano. Also, Brian Logan talks about his role at Camden People’s Theatre.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Our Town at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: Anna at National Theatre
- A Forest Fringe Film
- Review: Three Sisters at Almeida Theatre
- Iain Glen
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Ensemble work: "Theatre is always about together"
- Le Gateau Chocolat: "I'm always in some kind of exhausting drag."
- Immersive theatre, and the consenting audience
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.