The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Twelfth Night at Shakespeare's Globe
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
- How Exeunt's Friends scheme is paying off
- Fantasy Theatre
- Review: merry.go.round at Dublin Dance Festival
- Review: Horror at Peacock Theatre
- Review: The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude / Tarantella / Strapless / Symphonic Dances at the ROH
- Review: Rent at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: Antony and Cleopatra at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Blush at Soho Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.