The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Sexual harassment in theatre won’t end until it’s everyone’s problem
- Why Touring Theatre is Weighted Against Artists
- Review: Venus in Fur at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
Adelaide Waldrop and Brendan Macdonald
- Review: The Best Man at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: In Event of Moone Disaster at Theatre 503
- Review: Happiness Ltd at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter
- Review: A Woman of No Importance at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Review: Ulysses at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Hammer House of Horror Live: The Soulless Ones at Hoxton Hall
- Review: All My Sons at Nottingham Playhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.