The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Some remorselessly petty quibbles with West End shows
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Encounters With Reykjavik Fringe
- Review: Maggie the Cat at Manchester International Festival
- Review: The Hunt at Almeida Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Exeunt's (Mostly) Irrational Theatre Dislikes
- Romania's divided political theatre landscape
- Review: seven methods of killing kylie jenner
- Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.