The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Antony and Cleopatra at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Where are the voices exploring working class experiences?
- Review: Roman Tragedies at the Barbican
Rafaella Marcus and David Ralf
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Big Guns at The Yard Theatre
- Review: Dublin by Lamplight at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Rachel O'Riordan: "I would hate to be directing another one woman show by Gary right now!"
- Review: Bausch/Forsythe/ Van Manen Triple Bill at Sadler’s Wells
- Review: Escaped Alone at the Bristol Old Vic
- Review: A Man Who Watched the World at the Mladinsko theatre, Ljubljana
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.