The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Big - the Musical at Dominion Theatre
- Ticket prices keep rising; why aren't we rioting?
- Relaxed venues, liberated audiences
- Review: Anna Bella Eema at Arcola Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: An Enemy of the People at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Faith, Hope & Charity at the National Theatre
- Review: The Hound of the Baskervilles at Northern Stage
- If not now, when?: Falsettogate, and what it teaches us about meaningful minority inclusion
- Review: Toast at Northern Stage, Newcastle
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.