The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- How to go to the Edinburgh Fringe Without Leaving Your House
Francesca Peschier and Alice Saville
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Review: A Night with Thick & Tight
- The blurred boundaries of lockdown working
- Review: The Good Person of Szechwan at Barbican
- WTF Next
- Review: Jury Duty by Exit Productions
- Playing for Time
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge – "It's more than just fannies and willies"
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.