The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Is the hype real?
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- Review: I'm Not Running at the National Theatre
- Review: Rathmines Road at Abbey Theatre
- Review: The Sweet Science of Bruising at Southwark Playhouse
- Review: All You Need Is LSD at Birmingham REP
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.