The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: 12 Last Songs at Transform Festival, Leeds Playhouse
- Will Eno: A Very Human Thing
- Review: Outlier at Bristol Old Vic
Diana Damian Martin
- Oh Pomona
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- Stewart Lee: "The most controversial thing you can do is be sincere in a world of irony."
- Review: Glass. Kill. Bluebeard. Imp. at Royal Court
- Joanna Riding
- Recasting Death of a Salesman
J N Benjamin
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.