The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Review: Lady Eats Apple at the Barbican
- Because of Love
Diana Damian Martin
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: AϕE: Whist at Sadler's Wells
- Review: The Snapper at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Sea Wall
- Review: Legally Blonde at New Wimbledon Theatre
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
- Review: An Octoroon at National Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.