The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Not my cup of tea
- Review: Puffs at New World Stages
Jordan G. Teicher
- Review: The Great Gatsby at the Gate Theatre, Dublin.
- Review: Crestfall at Galway International Arts Festival
- Review: Woyzeck in Winter at Galway International Arts Festival
- Review: The Tempest at the Barbican
- Review: Titus Andronicus at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Review: A Tale Of Two Cities at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- Review: Common at the National Theatre
- Review: Cloud 9 at Access Theater
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.