The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Faceless at the Park Theatre
- Theatre's missing accents
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Coconut at Ovalhouse
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Miss Nightingale at London Hippodrome
- Mishandled Archive
Tara Fatehi Irani
- Review: Polly at the Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.