The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Are we Building the Wrong Kind of New Theatres?
- Review: Tommy at the Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: Nuclear War at the Royal Court
- Review: The Darkest Corners at Transform 17
- Review: What Good Is Looking Well When You're Rotten on the Inside? at Galway Theatre Festival
- Review: All The Things I Lied About at Soho Theatre
- Review: Wink at Theater for the New City
- Review: Escape The Scaffold at The Other Room, Cardiff
- Review: Spring Offensive at Clapham Omnibus Theatre
- Review: Tartuffe at the Tobacco Factory, Bristol
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.