The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Review: Something Unspoken at Bewley's Cafe Theatre, Dublin
- A Good Night Out
- The Girl in the Yellow Dress
- Remaking Musical Theatre's Misogynist History
- Sojourners & Her Portmanteau at New York Theater Workshop
Loren Noveck and Molly Grogan
- Review: The Taming of the Shrew at Barbican
- Hardcore Critical Girl-on-Girl Action
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Journey by Scott Silven (online)
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.