The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: True West at Vaudeville Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Fiddler on the Roof at Menier Chocolate Factory
- Review: Mouthpiece at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Review: The Producers at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: The Band at Theatre Royal Haymarket
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Kaite O’Reilly: “I come from a family of rebels.”
- Theatre's missing accents
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.