The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: All About Eve at Noël Coward Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: No Miracles Here at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Les Miserables So White
- No Sleep Till Brexit
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Review: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at The Lowry
- Sea Wall
- Review: Blue/Orange at Birmingham REP
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.