The second in a series of interviews with artistic directors about legacy and leaving something behind in the ephemeral medium of theatre. Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Rachel Tackley, Director of English Touring Theatre, who is about to take up post as Executive Director at Chichester Festival Theatre. They chat about how to inspire young people, working all hours, and contingency plans for a zombie apocalypse.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Exeunt Recommends: Edinburgh Fringe, Week Two
- Edinburgh Review: Power Play: The Empty Chair at Pleasance Pop-Up
- Review: When the Boat Comes In at South Shields Customs House
- Review: Emilia at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Edinburgh Review: Flight at Summerhall
- Edinburgh Review: DollyWould at Summerhall
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Edinburgh Review: Colin Cloud Psycho(Logical) at Pleasance Grand
- Edinburgh review: Sparks at Pleasance Courtyard
- Edinburgh fringe review: Four Go Wild In Wellies at Dancebase
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.