Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Sexual harassment in theatre won’t end until it’s everyone’s problem
- Why Touring Theatre is Weighted Against Artists
- Review: Venus in Fur at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
Adelaide Waldrop and Brendan Macdonald
- Review: The Best Man at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: In Event of Moone Disaster at Theatre 503
- Review: Happiness Ltd at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter
- Review: A Woman of No Importance at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Review: Ulysses at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Hammer House of Horror Live: The Soulless Ones at Hoxton Hall
- Review: All My Sons at Nottingham Playhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.