Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Hollering Woman Creek and A Little Death at Bristol Old Vic
- Review: Death of a Salesman at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: Hamlet at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Future Bodies at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Review: Salome at the ENO
- Is the hype real?
- Review: Stories at the National Theatre
- Review: The Case of the Frightened Lady at Theatre Royal, Brighton
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.