Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Edinburgh fringe review: A Table Tennis Play by Walrus
- Edinburgh fringe review: Collapsible by Margaret Perry
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Edinburgh Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet at Underbelly
- Some questions for the Edinburgh Fringe
- Edinburgh fringe review: Baby Reindeer by Richard Gadd
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Bible John by Caitlin McEwan
- Edinburgh fringe review: All of Me by Caroline Horton
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Edinburgh fringe review: Die or Run by Glen Neath and Hannah Ringham
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.