Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The Exeunt Awards
- Immersive theatre: Towards a dramaturgy of participation
Persis Jade Maravala and Jorge Lopes Ramos
- Review: Grimly Handsome at the Royal Court
- Review: Dick Whittington at Exeter Northcott Theatre
- Review: Callisto: a queer epic at the Arcola Theatre
- Review: Bang Bang at Bewley's Café Theatre, Dublin
- Review: The Red Shoes at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: How to Win Against History at the Young Vic
- Lucy J. Skilbeck: "Gender is farcical."
- Review: Snow Globe at the Colston Hall, Bristol
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.