Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Sam Walters
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: Three Sisters at Almeida Theatre
- Review: The Half God of Rainfall at Birmingham REP
- Review: Sweet Charity at Donmar Warehouse
- After Miss Julie
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Dialogue: The things that make you fall back in love with theatre
- Review: West Side Story at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.