Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- In Defence of Some Unfairly Maligned Shows
- Review: An Evening of Meat at The Vaults
- Review: Mayfly at the Orange Tree Theatre
- Review: Polly at the Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: Little Eyolf at the Print Room
- Theatre's missing accents
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.