Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: True West at Vaudeville Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Orpheus at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Producers at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Fiddler on the Roof at Menier Chocolate Factory
- Review: Mouthpiece at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: The Borrowers at Tobacco Factory Theatres, Bristol
- Theatre's missing accents
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.