Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Review: Radio at Arcola Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Immersive theatre, and the consenting audience
- Do trigger warnings ruin theatre's power to surprise?
- A transformative tour of Prague Quadrennial
- Review: The Damned (Les Damnés) at Barbican Theatre
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.