Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Party Politics at Òran Mór, Glasgow
- Review: The Droves at CoLab Factory
- Richard III Redux
Kaite O Reilly
- Review: Sive at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Porcelain at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: BASICTENSION at the ICA
- Review: The Best Man at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: Girls & Boys at the Royal Court
- Review: Jubilee at Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: The Last Bordello at the Tron Theatre, Glasgow
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.