Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- All in a Row
- Making work with 'real' people
- Review: Shipwreck at Almeida Theatre
- Review: Jesus Hopped the 'A' Train, Young Vic
- Review: Come From Away at Phoenix Theatre
- Review: SparkPlug at HOME, Manchester
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Princess and the Hustler at Bristol Old Vic
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.