Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Edinburgh Review: One Life Stand at Summerhall
- Edinburgh Review: (even) Hotter at Bedlam
- Edinburgh review: Angry Alan at Underbelly
- Edinburgh Review: Jonny Woo’s All Star Brexit Cabaret at Assembly George Square
- Edinburgh review: Daughter at Canada Hub, Summerhall
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Kilkenny Art Festival
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Edinburgh Review: Mr Swallow and the Vanishing Elephant at Pleasance Courtyard
- Edinburgh Review: Pickle Jar at Underbelly Cowgate
- Edinburgh Review: Natalie Palamides: Nate at Pleasance Courtyard
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.