Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Love and Other Acts of Violence at Donmar Warehouse
- Review: Yellowfin at Southwark Playhouse
- Review: The Tragedy of Macbeth at Almeida Theatre
- Review: For Black Boys Who Have Considered Suicide When The Hue Gets Too Heavy at New Diorama Theatre, London
- Redux Review: Pina Bausch’s The Rite of Spring
- Review: Hamlet at Young Vic
- Review: Beauty Queen of Leenane, at Lyric Hammersmith
- On Poetry: Glyn Maxwell
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- Review: Athena at the Yard
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.