Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to artistic directors about the idea of legacy and leaving a permanent mark in the ephemeral world of theatre. In this episode, Rebecca speaks to John McGrath, artistic director of the Manchester International Festival, about networks, ethics and nationality.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Snapper at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Review: Lady Eats Apple at the Barbican
- Sea Wall
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: Romeo and Juliet by Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Because of Love
Diana Damian Martin
- Review: Legally Blonde at New Wimbledon Theatre
- Review: Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.