In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Ink at the Almeida
- Review: Fusion Festival at Cambridge Junction
- Branden Jacobs-Jenkins: "No one is really challenged to think bigger"
- Roy Alexander Weise: "It's insulting not to represent the London around your audience"
- A Sneak Preview of Exeunt's New Zine
- Review: Common at the National Theatre
- Review: Gloria at the Hampstead Theatre
- Review: The Ferryman at the Royal Court
- Review: Salomé at the National Theatre
- Review: Food at the Finborough Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.