In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Snapper at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Legally Blonde at New Wimbledon Theatre
- Sea Wall
- Review: Romeo and Juliet by Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Review: Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House
- Review: An Octoroon at National Theatre
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: Notes from the Field at Royal Court Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.