In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Sexual harassment in theatre won’t end until it’s everyone’s problem
- Review: Venus in Fur at the Theatre Royal Haymarket
Adelaide Waldrop and Brendan Macdonald
- Why Touring Theatre is Weighted Against Artists
- Review: The Best Man at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: In Event of Moone Disaster at Theatre 503
- Review: Happiness Ltd at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter
- Review: A Woman of No Importance at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Review: Ulysses at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Hammer House of Horror Live: The Soulless Ones at Hoxton Hall
- Review: All My Sons at Nottingham Playhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.