In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Review: Radio at Arcola Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Immersive theatre, and the consenting audience
- Do trigger warnings ruin theatre's power to surprise?
- A transformative tour of Prague Quadrennial
- Review: The Damned (Les Damnés) at Barbican Theatre
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- Review: Cash Cow at Hampstead Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.