In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: True West at Vaudeville Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Fiddler on the Roof at Menier Chocolate Factory
- Review: Mouthpiece at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Review: The Producers at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: The Band at Theatre Royal Haymarket
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Kaite O’Reilly: “I come from a family of rebels.”
- Theatre's missing accents
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.