In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: Death of a Salesman at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Future Bodies at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Review: Hamlet at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Is the hype real?
- Review: Salome at the ENO
- Review: The Case of the Frightened Lady at Theatre Royal, Brighton
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.