In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Elves and the Shoemakers at Sheffield Theatres
- Review: Gypsy at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Review: Ubu! at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Bitch on Heat at Soho Theatre
- Review: Our Country’s Good at Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Review: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at Bridge Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- The Lost Child
- Review: Drac and Jill at The Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: I wanna be yours, Paines Plough
- Les Miserables So White
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.