In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Edinburgh fringe review: A Table Tennis Play by Walrus
- Edinburgh fringe review: Collapsible by Margaret Perry
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Edinburgh Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet at Underbelly
- Some questions for the Edinburgh Fringe
- Edinburgh fringe review: All of Me by Caroline Horton
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Bible John by Caitlin McEwan
- Edinburgh fringe review: Die or Run by Glen Neath and Hannah Ringham
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Edinburgh fringe review: The Afflicted by groupwork
Ava Wong Davies
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.