In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Football Chants for Theatre
- Holding Theatre to Account
- The Lost Child
- Dear Oliver
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- A dialogue on theatres and communities
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Review: This Thing of Darkness on BBC Radio 4
- Stories from Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Covid-19 Resources for UK Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.