In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Don Juan in Soho at Wyndham's Theatre
- Where are the voices exploring working class experiences?
- Review: Antony and Cleopatra at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Bausch/Forsythe/ Van Manen Triple Bill at Sadler’s Wells
- Review: Big Guns at The Yard Theatre
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Dublin by Lamplight at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: The Gran Show at Vault festival 2017
- Review: The Wipers Times at the Arts Theatre
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Young Vic Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.