In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Mayfly at the Orange Tree Theatre
- Review: The Writer at the Almeida
- In Defence of Some Unfairly Maligned Shows
- Review: An Evening of Meat at The Vaults
- Review: Polly at the Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: Little Eyolf at the Print Room
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Breaking Bread
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Mishandled Archive
Tara Fatehi Irani
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.