In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- All in a Row
- Making work with 'real' people
- Review: Shipwreck at Almeida Theatre
- Review: Come From Away at Phoenix Theatre
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: SparkPlug at HOME, Manchester
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Les Miserables So White
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.