In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Emilia at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Edinburgh Review: Flight at Summerhall
- Edinburgh review: Daughter at Canada Hub, Summerhall
- Edinburgh Review: Eaten at Scottish Storytelling Centre
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- Edinburgh review: It's True, It's True, It's True at Underbelly
- Edinburgh review: Finding Fassbender at Pleasance
- Edinburgh Review: Cock, Cock... Who’s There? at Summerhall
- Edinburgh Review: Jonny Woo’s All Star Brexit Cabaret at Assembly George Square
- Edinburgh Review: One Life Stand at Summerhall
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.