In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Doctor Faustus at The Bike Shed Theatre, Exeter
- Review: The Best Man at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: Sive at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Porcelain at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: The Shape of the Pain at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Droves at CoLab Factory
- Review: The Last Bordello at the Tron Theatre, Glasgow
- The Trouble With Outreach
Nathan Lucky Wood
- Review: Napoleon Disrobed at the Arcola Theatre
- Review: Party Politics at Òran Mór, Glasgow
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.