In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Wilf at Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
- A Beginner's Guide to Getting Your Fringe Show Reviewed
- Review: The Welkin at National Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Séance at Summerhall
- Review: Office Hour at The Public Theater
- Edinburgh Review: Natalie Palamides: Nate at Pleasance Courtyard
- Review: seven methods of killing kylie jenner
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.