In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Fantasy Theatre
- Review: The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude / Tarantella / Strapless / Symphonic Dances at the ROH
- Review: The Whirligig at Pershing Square Signature Center
- Review: Margate / Dreamland at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Putting the 'mad artist' myth to bed
- Review: Othello at Wilton's Music Hall
- Why can't a black body be just a black body on stage?
- Review: Horror at Peacock Theatre
- Review: Salomé at the National Theatre
- Review: What if the plane falls out of the sky? at Shoreditch Town Hall
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.