In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Trygve vs a Baby at Assembly Roxy
- Power in Numbers
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Sugar Baby at Summerhall
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Three shows about mental health
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Anyone's Guess How We Got Here at Zoo
- Review: Limits at the Royal Festival Hall
- Edinburgh Fringe Reviews: Stand By at Summerhall at Army Reserve Centre
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Medea on Media at C Venues
- Exeunt Recommends: Week One
- Edinburgh Fringe Review: Mies Julie at the Assembly Rooms
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.