In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Sam Walters
- Les Miserables So White
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: Three Sisters at Almeida Theatre
- Review: Sweet Charity at Donmar Warehouse
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Review: The Waldorf Project - Chapter Three/FUTURO at Here East
- Dialogue: The things that make you fall back in love with theatre
- After Miss Julie
- Review: Hilda and Virginia at Jermyn Street Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.