In this latest episode looking at legacy in the ephemeral world of theatre, Rebecca Atkinson-Lord talks to Iain Bloomfield. He’s the artistic director of Theatre In The Mill in Bradford. They talk about the intersection of academia and art, and how the two spheres can feed into each other. They also question the purpose of the Arts Council. There’s swearing in this episode because Rebecca encourages Iain to say ‘fuck’.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: [BLANK] at the Donmar Warehouse
- Fierce Festival 2019
- Metatheatricality as a Feminist Act
- Review: There Are No Beginnings at Leeds Playhouse
- Review: I Have Met the Enemy (and the enemy is us)
- Old Vic's Gender Neutral Toilets: A Dialogue
Jess Rahman-Gonzalez and Oli Isaac
- Review: Isolation at Alphabetti Theatre, Newcastle
- Review: Ghost Stories at Lyric Hammersmith
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.