Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is Rebecca Crookshank’s one-woman show about her time in the Royal Air Force. As a Fringe First Timer she has to learn to navigate a terrain of a different kind. Until 30th Aug 2015, 4.30pm at the Underbelly.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Antony and Cleopatra at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Where are the voices exploring working class experiences?
- Review: Roman Tragedies at the Barbican
Rafaella Marcus and David Ralf
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Big Guns at The Yard Theatre
- Review: Dublin by Lamplight at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Rachel O'Riordan: "I would hate to be directing another one woman show by Gary right now!"
- Review: Bausch/Forsythe/ Van Manen Triple Bill at Sadler’s Wells
- Review: Escaped Alone at the Bristol Old Vic
- Review: A Man Who Watched the World at the Mladinsko theatre, Ljubljana
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.