Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is Rebecca Crookshank’s one-woman show about her time in the Royal Air Force. As a Fringe First Timer she has to learn to navigate a terrain of a different kind. Until 30th Aug 2015, 4.30pm at the Underbelly.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Roundtable: Yolanda Bonnell requested that only people of colour review her work. Why the outcry?
- Review: When It Breaks It Burns, Battersea Arts Centre
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Review: Mid Life at Bristol Old Vic
- Review: Wuthering Heights at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Review: The Son at Duke of York's Theatre
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Edinburgh fringe review: Collapsible by Margaret Perry
- Review: The Welkin at National Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Fairview at Young Vic
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.