Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Farewell to The Bike Shed Theatre
- The Trouble With Outreach
Nathan Lucky Wood
- Review: If We Got Some More Cocaine I Could Show You How I Love You at Project Arts Centre, Dublin
- Review: Lobster at Theatre503
- Review: All’s Well That Ends Well at the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse
- Review: The Wedding by Gecko
- Emotional Safety in the Rehearsal Room
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Bêtes de foire at the Barbican
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.