Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Jasmine Lee-Jones and Milli Bhatia: "Why do we have to inherit structures in order to make stuff?"
Ava Wong Davies
- Some remorselessly petty quibbles with West End shows
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Review: The Color Purple at Birmingham Hippodrome
- Shakespeare Our Contemporary?
- Review: The Night of the Iguana at Noel Coward Theatre
- Review: Invisible Cities at Manchester International Festival
- Review: Vienna 1934-Munich 1938 at Ustinov, Bath
- Review: Birth at York Theatre Royal
- Edinburgh Review: Shit-Faced Shakespeare: Hamlet at Underbelly
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.