Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Roundtable: Yolanda Bonnell requested that only people of colour review her work. Why the outcry?
- Review: When It Breaks It Burns, Battersea Arts Centre
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Review: Mid Life at Bristol Old Vic
- Review: Wuthering Heights at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Review: The Son at Duke of York's Theatre
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Edinburgh fringe review: Collapsible by Margaret Perry
- Review: The Welkin at National Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Fairview at Young Vic
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.