Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Big - the Musical at Dominion Theatre
- Ticket prices keep rising; why aren't we rioting?
- Relaxed venues, liberated audiences
- Review: Anna Bella Eema at Arcola Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: An Enemy of the People at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Faith, Hope & Charity at the National Theatre
- Review: The Hound of the Baskervilles at Northern Stage
- If not now, when?: Falsettogate, and what it teaches us about meaningful minority inclusion
- Review: Toast at Northern Stage, Newcastle
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.