Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Not my cup of tea
- Review: Puffs at New World Stages
Jordan G. Teicher
- Review: The Great Gatsby at the Gate Theatre, Dublin.
- Review: Crestfall at Galway International Arts Festival
- Review: Woyzeck in Winter at Galway International Arts Festival
- Review: The Tempest at the Barbican
- Review: Titus Andronicus at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Review: A Tale Of Two Cities at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- Review: Common at the National Theatre
- Review: Cloud 9 at Access Theater
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.