Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- A Programming Model That Puts Artists First
- Theatre Criticism and Circles of Power
- On Not Quitting Your Day Job
- Sea Wall
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- A walking tour of Theatertreffen 2018
- Exeunt Recommends: 21.05.2018
- Review: DollyWould at The Old Market, Brighton
- Review: Rattle Snake at the Soho Theatre
- Review: The Writer at the Almeida
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.