Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The dark side of the fringe
- Review: Jubilee at Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Don't Feed the Indians - A Divine Comedy Pageant!
- Review: Coriolanus at the Barbican
- The Olivier: Some Modest Proposals
- Review: School Girls; or, the African Mean Girls Play at Lucille Lortel Theatre
- Kabeiroi: A Post-Mortem
- Review: The Ferryman at the Royal Court
- Review: Til We Meet In England at Safehouse, Peckham
- Review: The Cherry Orchard at Nottingham Playhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.