We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Some Women Playwrights
- Review: Oslo at the National Theatre
- Review: Bullish at Camden People's Theatre
- Review: Deathtrap at the Theatre Royal Brighton
- Review: For Peter Pan on her 70th birthday at Playwrights Horizons
- Review: Instructions for Border Crossing at the West Yorkshire Playhouse
- Dublin review: Raven Eyed by Loosysmokes
- Review: The March on Russia at the Orange Tree Theatre
- Review: Boudica at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Review: Invisible Man at Rich Mix
B. L. Sherrington
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.