We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The dark side of the fringe
- Review: Jubilee at Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Coriolanus at the Barbican
- Review: Don't Feed the Indians - A Divine Comedy Pageant!
- Review: Saint George and the Dragon at National Theatre
- Review: School Girls; or, the African Mean Girls Play at Lucille Lortel Theatre
- The Olivier: Some Modest Proposals
- Review: The Cherry Orchard at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: The Ferryman at the Royal Court
- Review: Til We Meet In England at Safehouse, Peckham
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.