We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Snapper at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Legally Blonde at New Wimbledon Theatre
- Sea Wall
- Review: Romeo and Juliet by Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Review: Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House
- Review: An Octoroon at National Theatre
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: Notes from the Field at Royal Court Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.