We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Zero Point at the Barbican
- Review: Woyzeck at the Old Vic
- Review: Jam at the Finborough Theatre
- Review: Death of a Salesman at Malvern Theatres
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
- Review: Deep Dish at the Abbey Theatre
- How Exeunt's Friends scheme is paying off
- Review: Horror at Peacock Theatre
- Review: Pinocchio at the Festival Theatre, Edinburgh
- Review: Private Lives at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.