We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Encounters With Reykjavik Fringe
- Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Review: Maggie the Cat at Manchester International Festival
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Romania's divided political theatre landscape
- Review: Peter Gynt at National Theatre
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: seven methods of killing kylie jenner
- Review: Jellyfish at National Theatre
- Jasmine Lee-Jones and Milli Bhatia: "Why do we have to inherit structures in order to make stuff?"
Ava Wong Davies
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.