We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Lobster at Theatre503
- The Trouble With Outreach
Nathan Lucky Wood
- Review: Dublin Old School at Pleasance Courtyard
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: The Red Shoes at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: If We Got Some More Cocaine I Could Show You How I Love You at Project Arts Centre, Dublin
- Emotional Safety in the Rehearsal Room
- Review: Hedda Gabler at the National Theatre
- David Caves: The Tamer Tamed
- Review: The Claim at Shoreditch Town Hall
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.