We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Kid Stays In The Picture at the Royal Court
- Rachel O'Riordan: "I would hate to be directing another one woman show by Gary right now!"
- Review: Dublin by Lamplight at the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Julius Caesar at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford upon Avon
- Review: Steve of Tomorrow at The Collapsable Hole
- Review: Daniel at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Dr Frankenstein at the Crucible, Sheffield
- Opportunity: Columnist
- Review: 887 at BAM Harvey Theater
- Titas Halder: "I want the audience to be in the fucking swamp"
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.