We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Nina - A Story About Me and Nina Simone at the Young Vic
- Review: Mosquitoes at the National Theatre
- Review: Thirsty at the Marlborough Theatre, Brighton
- Critic's Camp
- FITEI: Community and Memory
Diana Damian Martin
- Review: The Water Orchard at Project Arts Centre, Dublin
- Review: The Great Gatsby at the Gate Theatre, Dublin.
- Review: The Ferryman at the Royal Court
- Not my cup of tea
- Review: The Tempest at the Barbican
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.