We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Mayfly at the Orange Tree Theatre
- Review: The Writer at the Almeida
- In Defence of Some Unfairly Maligned Shows
- Review: An Evening of Meat at The Vaults
- Review: Polly at the Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: Little Eyolf at the Print Room
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Breaking Bread
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Mishandled Archive
Tara Fatehi Irani
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.