We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: What Good Is Looking Well When You're Rotten on the Inside? at Galway Theatre Festival
- Review: Tommy at the Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: Tartuffe at the Tobacco Factory, Bristol
- Retro(per)spective at the Marlborough Theatre, Brighton
- Review: Wink at Theater for the New City
- Review: All The Things I Lied About at Soho Theatre
- Review: Coriolanus Vanishes at the Tron Theatre, Glasgow
- Jamal Harewood: "I know I'm pushing people's buttons"
- Roundtable: Is Jesse Green the right choice for the New York Times?
- Review: Charleses at The Brick
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.