Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- The Posh Club
- The Playwright Who Interviews Playwrights
Jordan G. Teicher
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: Barry Humphries’ Weimar Cabaret at the Barbican
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Crime and Punishment
- Review: Hive City Legacy at Roundhouse
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
- Because of Love
Diana Damian Martin
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.