Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Class Might Be Invisible, But Theatres Shouldn't Ignore It
- Theatre reviews, decoded
- Review: Marathon at the Barbican
- Review: Eyam at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: The Prisoner at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Review: The Case of the Frightened Lady at Theatre Royal, Brighton
- Review: Touching the Void at the Bristol Old Vic
- Review: The Human Voice at The Gate Theatre
- Review: Arabian Nights at Hoxton Hall
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.