Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Jasmine Lee-Jones and Milli Bhatia: "Why do we have to inherit structures in order to make stuff?"
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Review: The Night of the Iguana at Noel Coward Theatre
- Some remorselessly petty quibbles with West End shows
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: The Nico Project at Manchester International Festival
- Review: Invisible Cities at Manchester International Festival
- Review: The Color Purple at Birmingham Hippodrome
- Review: Bobby Robson Saved My Life at The Customs House, South Shields
- Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.