Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: True West at Vaudeville Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Orpheus at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Producers at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: Fiddler on the Roof at Menier Chocolate Factory
- Review: The Borrowers at Tobacco Factory Theatres, Bristol
- Review: Mouthpiece at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh
- Les Miserables So White
- Theatre's missing accents
- Review: The Great Gatsby at the Monkgate Theatre, York
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.