Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- An Emilia Dialogue
- Review: Downstate at National Theatre
- The Color Purple; who gets to play gay?
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: The Remains of the Day at York Theatre Royal
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Vernon God Little
- The Extraordinary Bodies of Aerial Circus
- Review: Hilda and Virginia at Jermyn Street Theatre
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.