First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Ornithological considerations included.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Jasmine Lee-Jones and Milli Bhatia: "Why do we have to inherit structures in order to make stuff?"
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: The Night of the Iguana at Noel Coward Theatre
- Review: Bitter Wheat at Garrick Theatre
- Some remorselessly petty quibbles with West End shows
- Review: The Nico Project at Manchester International Festival
- Review: A Midsummer Night's Dream at Shakespeare's Globe
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Invisible Cities at Manchester International Festival
- Review: The Color Purple at Birmingham Hippodrome
- Review: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Review: Bobby Robson Saved My Life at The Customs House, South Shields
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.