First time at the Fringe? Fret not, we’ll get some solidarity into your ears as we speak to Fringe First Timer Lucy Grace and her show garden. Ornithological considerations included.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Shook at Southwark Playhouse
J N Benjamin
- Review: The Antipodes at National Theatre
- Review: Alex and Eliza at Northern Stage
- Review: Dirty Crusty at the Yard Theatre
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Light Falls at Royal Exchange Manchester
- Review: Nosedive by SUPERFAN, at Barbican
- Review: High Fidelity at The Turbine Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Menagerie by House of Kittens
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.