Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Ponyboy Curtis at The Yard
- Rachel Nwokoro: “The thing that the arts industry doesn’t do for disabled people is create space and time.”
J N Benjamin
- Not I: The Stage Poetry of Samuel Beckett
- Redux Review: Pina Bausch’s The Rite of Spring
- Edinburgh Review: Natalie Palamides: Nate at Pleasance Courtyard
- Review: 2:22 at Noel Coward Theatre
- David Dawson: "If you drop the ball, the rhythm is gone.”
- Quiz Show
- Les Miserables So White
- Sonja Linden: "I want to challenge our audience to rethink attitudes to older people"
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.