Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is Rebecca Crookshank’s one-woman show about her time in the Royal Air Force. As a Fringe First Timer she has to learn to navigate a terrain of a different kind. Until 30th Aug 2015, 4.30pm at the Underbelly.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Frankie Vah at Soho Theatre
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: The Marriage of Figaro at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Mountains: The Dreams of Lily Kwok
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Coconut at Ovalhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.