Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is Rebecca Crookshank’s one-woman show about her time in the Royal Air Force. As a Fringe First Timer she has to learn to navigate a terrain of a different kind. Until 30th Aug 2015, 4.30pm at the Underbelly.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- An open letter to theatre and performance makers
A group of theatre and performance organisations
- A Case for Liveness
- Review: The Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings show
- Post Pandemic #Work
- Performative Politics
- The Lost Child
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- Les Miserables So White
- Covid-19 Resources for UK Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.