Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: An Octoroon at National Theatre
- An Octoroon
- Review: Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Dead Centre’s Hamnet at the Southbank Centre
- Review: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest at Crucible, Sheffield
- Theatre Criticism and Circles of Power
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- A Battle for Contextual Criticism
- Vernon God Little
- Review: Phobiarama at LIFT 2018
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.