Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: All About Eve at Noël Coward Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: No Miracles Here at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Les Miserables So White
- No Sleep Till Brexit
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Review: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at The Lowry
- Sea Wall
- Review: Blue/Orange at Birmingham REP
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.