Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Three Sisters at Almeida Theatre
- Sam Walters
- Review: Tumulus at Soho Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Review: West Side Story at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Dialogue: The things that make you fall back in love with theatre
- Les Miserables So White
- After Miss Julie
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: Hilda and Virginia at Jermyn Street Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.