Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Elves and the Shoemakers at Sheffield Theatres
- Review: Gypsy at Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Review: Ubu! at Shoreditch Town Hall
- Bitch on Heat at Soho Theatre
- Review: Our Country’s Good at Theatre Royal Stratford East
- The Lost Child
- Review: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at Bridge Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: Drac and Jill at The Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- Review: I wanna be yours, Paines Plough
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.