Between August 24-29 Tall Women in Clogs will be performing at the Fringe, offering insights into everything from feminism to footwear. Tim Bano and Rebecca Jacobson talked to the makers of the show.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- What is 'good' theatre?
Dr Kirsty Sedgman
- Review: Hamlet at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: CONCERT at the Tramway, Glasgow
- Review: Wise Children at Old Vic Theatre
- Review: Alternative Miss World 2018 at Shakespeare's Globe
- Review: Sundowning at Tristan Bates Theatre
- Review: Twelfth Night at Bristol Old Vic
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- Is the hype real?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.