We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Berberian Sound Studio, Donmar Warehouse
- Review: All About Eve at Noël Coward Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Mother Courage and Her Children at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Review: No Miracles Here at Northern Stage, Newcastle
- Les Miserables So White
- No Sleep Till Brexit
- Review: The Paper Man at Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Review: Matthew Bourne's Cinderella at The Lowry
- Sea Wall
- Review: Blue/Orange at Birmingham REP
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.