We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- What could socially distanced theatre look like?
- A Case for Liveness
- Review: The Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings show
- Post Pandemic #Work
- An open letter to theatre and performance makers
A group of theatre and performance organisations
- Review: Death of England at National Theatre
J N Benjamin
- The Lost Child
- Les Miserables So White
- Performative Politics
- Covid-19 Resources for UK Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.