We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Frankie Vah at Soho Theatre
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: The Marriage of Figaro at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Mountains: The Dreams of Lily Kwok
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Coconut at Ovalhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.