We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Three Sisters at Almeida Theatre
- Sam Walters
- Review: Tumulus at Soho Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- The End of 'New Writing'?
- Dialogue: The things that make you fall back in love with theatre
- Review: West Side Story at the Royal Exchange, Manchester
- Les Miserables So White
- After Miss Julie
- 66 Minutes in Damascus
- Review: Hilda and Virginia at Jermyn Street Theatre
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.