We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Cheviot, The Stag and The Black, Black Oil at Live Theatre, Newcastle
- Review: 9 to 5 - The Musical at Savoy Theatre
- Do trigger warnings ruin theatre's power to surprise?
- Review: One Night in Miami at Nottingham Playhouse
- Review: The Future at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: The Flies at Bunker Theatre
- Review: Bronx Gothic at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Les Miserables So White
- Review: The Cherry Orchard at Arcola Theatre
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.