We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: The Snapper at the Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Legally Blonde at New Wimbledon Theatre
- Sea Wall
- Review: Romeo and Juliet by Birmingham Royal Ballet
- Review: An Octoroon at National Theatre
- Review: Swan Lake at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Notes from the Field at Royal Court Theatre
- Review: My Beautiful Circus by Gifford’s Circus
- Anna Deavere Smith: "I'm chasing that which is not me"
- The End of 'New Writing'?
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.