We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- How do theatre critics become experts?
- Review: Before I Was a Bear at the Bunker Theatre
- Review: The Antipodes at National Theatre
- Review: Vassa at Almeida Theatre
Ava Wong Davies
- Review: Shook at Southwark Playhouse
J N Benjamin
- Review: Spiderfly at Theatre 503
- Review: I wanna be yours, Paines Plough
- Review: One Under at Live Theatre
- Review: Botticelli in the Fire, Hampstead Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Sam Walters
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.