We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Is the hype real?
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- Review: I'm Not Running at the National Theatre
- Review: Rathmines Road at Abbey Theatre
- Review: The Sweet Science of Bruising at Southwark Playhouse
- Review: All You Need Is LSD at Birmingham REP
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.