We spoke to poet Luke Wright about his Fringe shows What I learned from Johnny Bevan at Summerhall and Stay at Home Dandy at The Underbelly and the difference between poetry performance and theatre performance. And you’ll also get to hear some poetry!
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Exeunt's Favourite London Shows of 2018
- How can we talk about 'thirst' in theatre?
Dr Kirsty Sedgman
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Review: The Grand Old Dame of York at York Theatre Royal
- Review: The Convert at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Review: The Cane at the Royal Court
- Review: One Jewish Boy at the Old Red Lion Theatre
- Review: Hansel & Gretel at Royal Opera House
- Review: Orpheus at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: Släpstick at HOME, Manchester
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.