Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Review: Much Ado About Nothing at Rose Theatre Kingston
- Review: Assassins at the Gate Theatre
- Review: The Encounter at the Barbican
- Review: Frankie Vah at Soho Theatre
- On (not) watching gendered violence on stage
- Review: The Marriage of Figaro at the Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Review: Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk at the Royal Opera House
- Review: Mountains: The Dreams of Lily Kwok
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
- Review: Coconut at Ovalhouse
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.