Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Is the hype real?
- Review: The Inheritance at Noël Coward Theatre
Frey Kwa Hawking
- Review: Divine Proportions at The Vaults
- Review: othellomacbeth at Lyric Hammersmith
- Review: I'm Not Running at the National Theatre
- Review: Rathmines Road at Abbey Theatre
- Review: The Sweet Science of Bruising at Southwark Playhouse
- Review: All You Need Is LSD at Birmingham REP
- The Necessity of Narrative?
- 10 Traits of Theatre-Making in the 21st Century
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.