Another Fringe first-time performer! Ben Norris, who is in Edinburgh with his show The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Family, talks about his first time festival experience and shares with us his favourite caffeine fuel stops.
Most Popular Articles
in the past seven days
- Exeunt's Favourite London Shows of 2018
- How can we talk about 'thirst' in theatre?
Dr Kirsty Sedgman
- A Very Very Very Dark Matter, and the limits of satire
- Review: The Grand Old Dame of York at York Theatre Royal
- Review: The Convert at Young Vic
J N Benjamin
- Review: The Cane at the Royal Court
- Review: One Jewish Boy at the Old Red Lion Theatre
- Review: Hansel & Gretel at Royal Opera House
- Review: Orpheus at Battersea Arts Centre
- Review: Släpstick at HOME, Manchester
Enter your email address below to get an occasional email with Exeunt updates and featured articles.